Proper prep is part of a successful airbrush tanning experience.
Please avoid a sunburn at all costs prior to your appointment! We cannot tan over a sunburn as it will peel!
- Have your mani/pedi, and waxing or shaving done the day before your appointment.
- Shower 2 hours or less before your spray tan application, with clear shower gel and a wash cloth. NO loofah, NO salt scrub , and NO deodorant. We recommend our own products available in our studio. If you can’t shower, don’t worry! A toner can be applied for an additional fee.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing to your appointment.
- Wear at least a thong style bottom. Choose wisely. What you wear to tan in will be your tan line!
***You can NOT get wet following your tan. If it is raining, please come prepared with CLOSED TOED SHOES, COVER UP, and UMBRELLA***
Only for guests needing to remove previously applied self tanner or spray tan:
- Using a washcloth to apply a mix of baking soda and shower gel to exfoliate for a few days before your visit.